June 10, 2022 — The Office of Advanced Cyberinfrastructure (OAC) will conduct a Town Hall to promote awareness among S&E researcher communities about the new Advanced Cyberinfrastructure Coordination Ecosystem: Services & Support (ACCESS) program, the follow-on to the successful XSEDE program.
The webinar will be held: June 14, 1–2:30 p.m. ET
The OAC program officer and principal investigators will highlight how S&E researchers can benefit from ACCESS’ coordinated suite of services and communications.
This webinar will:
- Provide an overview of how ACCESS advances OAC’s vision and blueprints for an agile, inclusive, scalable CI ecosystem
- Introduce how ACCESS functions as a central avenue to novel services for researchers while also maintaining production-quality reliability
- Outline influential leadership roles to be filled by researchers
- Highlight the simplified process to obtain allocations of advanced CI resources (e.g., compute, data, storage, cloud and/or networking)
- Outline four levels of expanded user support services, from automated self-service to personalized match-making across expert networks
- Describe step-by-step “Roadmaps” to increase systems integration and participation
- Forecast novel utilities for monitoring and measuring systems and applications performance
Presentations will be followed by an opportunity for an interactive Q&A session with OAC program officers and principal investigators.
Register in advance for this webinar:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
For more information, please contact Thomas Gulbransen, 703-292-4211, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The post ACCESS Public Town Hall Webinar to be Held June 14 appeared first on Technovanguard.